Atomic Aquatics Venom Frameless – How have they improved this amazing product ?
Just arrived from Atomic Aquatics, did’t think they could improve the amazing Venom mask but they did…..
The new Atomic Aquatics VENOM FRAMELESS dive mask…
Atomic Aquatics VENOM Frameless
A real treat for your eyes and face.
The VENOM Frameless is incredibly comfortable with low-volume, hydrodynamic construction and exclusive Atomic “Wicked” styling. Co-molded with two silicone materials in two levels of softness and features the exclusive Atomic UltraClear lens. It will change the way you think about dive masks.
- “Gummi Bear UltraSoft” (10 shore) silicone creates an incredibly soft yet reliable face seal.
- More rigid silicone skirt is also soft but won’t collapse, distort or fold.
- Schott Superwite™ UltraClear lens allows up to 96% of available light to reach the eyes.
- Exclusive Atomic “Wicked” styling makes a striking design statement.
A leap in mask technology, the VENOM Frameless introduces these totally new and unique features.
Two different hardness silicone materials are co-molded together to form the mask skirt which is bonded directly to the glass, eliminating the need for a frame and providing maximum viewing area.
|New Face Seal Geometry
New special geometry of the face seal is optimized to take full advantage of the UltraSoft silicone material.
|“Gummi Bear UltraSoft” Face Seal
Provides an incredibly soft and accommodating face seal for all kinds of faces.
|Rigid Silicone Skirt
Also soft but won’t collapse, distort, or fold under pressure or in turbulent conditions. Keeps the skirt centered on the face for a reliable seal.
After all, the main reason you dive is to SEE what’s down there!
Atomic Venom Frameless Mask
– Low volume mask
– Widest field of vision in a single lens mask
– Low-profile hydrodynamic design
– Easy to adjust “Squeeze-to-Adjust” style strap buckles
– Durable black silicone rubber skirt
– Optical quality tempered glass lenses
– Ultra-clear lens: Exceptional clarity and high light transmission. No colour distortion
– Double feathered edge skirt
– Wide split style mask strap
– Skirt and strap combined for excellent seal
– Easy-to-reach nose well for equalization
What makes our New UltraClear Schott Superwite™ glass so special?
Atomic Aquatics revolutionized the dive industry with “UltraClear” lenses. Before UltraClear, all dive mask lenses were made from low-quality float glass with a visible green tint caused by iron particles remaining in the glass after processing. These green iron particles significantly block light transmission through the lens.
All Atomic Aquatics masks utilize a higher quality optical glass that significantly improves underwater vision allowing up to 96% of light transmission-UltraClear glass.
Our NEWEST UltraClear lens in the VENOM dive mask is made by the Schott Glass Company in Germany. The VENOM gives you the highest purity grade UltraClear glass available. That means you get incredible clarity and high light transmission that isn’t available in other masks-even those who claim to be ultra-clear.